Sunday, March 9, 2014

Waiting For The New Year

 This week I also played along with the CSI challenges and made this New Years eve's layout of my girls. I just loved this color palette and it resonated with that photo so well.
I started with a really light watercolor wash as a background and then went over with teal acrylic paint and a damask stencil. Then I also added some stenciled splatters with golden glitter. I also added the same stencilling directly onto my photo.


I made several clusters from my handmade paper flowers, some store bought flowers and handmade glittered leaves.
As the challenge asked for journalling to be included in an envelope - I made one from light blue vellum as well as the note where the journalling is written on. I used my white Gelly Roll pen to write.

I just love this page and I hope that you do too.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)