Saturday, December 7, 2013

When My Friends Ty The Knot

Pinterest is once again my inspiration and this time for a wedding card for my friends. I like the simplicity of this card but it's also very elegant and sweet at the same time.
I also like how I got to place the names of newlyweds together.

I used Labels Eighteen die to cut the center piece for the names and then I made a cluster of flourishes, skeleton leaves and a butterfly.

I will enter my card into these challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle: Celebrations
Crafty Catz: Use 2 or more dies
Scrapping4fun Challenges: Anything Goes
Sister act Card Challenge - Anything Goes



Sizzix BigShot Machine
Sizzix BigShot Die-cutting Machine
Spellbinders Labels Eightee
Spellbinders Labels Eighteen
Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Poinsettia Swirls
Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Poinsettia Swirls
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Marianne Design Creatables Die Flower & Leaves
Marianne Design Creatables Die Flower & Leaves
Martha Stewart Crafts Large Punch, Monarch Butterfly
Martha Stewart Crafts Large Punch, Monarch Butterfly
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
Glossy Accents

7 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! The design is so beautiful!! I love the butterfly and leaves!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a perfect wedding card, it's very special, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! LOVE the white on white.

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! Love the way you arranged your die cuts! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and elegant card, it's very special!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is a real beauty, very elegant and sophisticated. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)