Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Snowy Christmas Night

 When I saw this Jennifer McGuire's card, I was so inspired, that I just had to make something similar. It really is such a simple card, but it gave me immense pleasure while I was creating it. It gave me reason to pull out my too long forgotten stamps (and my new Sizzix pine trees stamp from Holiday Joy stamp and framelits set).
Applying Distress inks and stamping, then misting - well there is just something magical in the process.
Pine trees itself are heat embossed with white embossing powder. I also added that vintage lace and deep red seem binding - it turned this winter night into Christmas night.
That's all to it - but I like it so much!


Fiskars Easy LARGE STAMPING PRESS
Fiskars Easy LARGE STAMPING PRESS
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Ranger Inkssentials HEAT IT CRAFT TOOL
Ranger Inkssentials HEAT IT CRAFT TOOL
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Sizzix Framelits Die Set With Stamps - Holiday Joy
Sizzix Framelits Die Set With Stamps - Holiday Joy
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Ranger Embossing Powder SEAFOAM WHITE
Ranger Embossing Powder SEAFOAM WHITE
Tim Holtz Ranger Clear DISTRESS EMBOSSING INK PAD
Tim Holtz Ranger Clear DISTRESS EMBOSSING INK PAD

1 comment:

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)