Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pray For Latvia

I have never written here about any political or every day occurrences in my country, but right now I just couldn't not say anything. I don't know if you've heard, but on Thursday there was a tragedy in my country - collapsed the roof of a supermarket. On this minute there are 53 lost lives and they haven't even finished removing all ruins.
I haven't lost anyone I know and love, but reading all news and stories of eyewitnesses - it just saddens me so deeply - I can't stop crying. I'm also not a religious person bat at moments as this, I pray for someone above us to be there for all of us, so I'm asking you to pray for the ones that are lost and the ones that must live with this loss.

2 comments:

  1. I have been praying since I heard about the terrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected.

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awful thing to happen, it was bad enough hearing about it, but when I saw it on TV and those rescuers running literally for their lives, it was terrible.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)