Friday, November 15, 2013

Bells Of Christmas

To me, nothing speaks more of Christmas as bell - all kind of bells. Jingle bells song is constantly playing on my playlist around Christmastime. So when I received my new Sizzix Christmas Bells Bigz die, I simply had to make some cards using it. And you will see that I have been using this die quite a lot in other cards as well.
Unfortunately this is a card that simply does not looks good on my photos, but...
It is a simple card, that uses just some patterned paper, organza ribbon and die cut bells. Bells were slightly embossed with a ballpoint stylus and inked with various Distress inks I also added few conturing lines with gold permanent ink marker.
To make this card a little bit interesting, festive and brighter, I added some store bought berries and small satin ribbon bows.
This is a close up of my bell - Distress ink on semi glossy cardstock gave it a shine and in real life my bells look goldenlike.

Sizzix BigShot Machine
Sizzix BigShot Die-cutting Machine
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Sizzix Bigz Die - Christmas Bells
Sizzix Bigz Die - Christmas Bells
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Liva!! The bells are so pretty!! I love the added berries and ribbon bows!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)