Friday, October 4, 2013

Too Cute To Be Out Of This World

After long, long time I have created a scrapbook layout. And I must say - it gave me so much pleasure, both creating and enjoying it!
I have used one photo of Emilia multiplied three times. It is a photo of her hopping through plastic rings at an Easter celebration party at our local social center. This pic is a little blurred, but her hair is floating around her so wonderfully that she almost looks ethereal!

I have used here lots of paper flowers that I spreed with red and blue Color Washes. Underneath them I have also placed some fussy cut flower images in the same bold hues.
I also love to use these wonderful floral like chipboard borders, that I had painted blue and that yellow lace just complements it beautifully.

I also decided to do some stenciling with modeling paste at the background, so I chose honeycomb patterns along with some magnolia flowers from Stamperia. I painted over my stencils to give them some more color and depth.

Emilia was ecstatic about her layout and run around telling everyone about it - what more could I want :)

1 comment:

  1. love the bold colors and ........the pretty girl !!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)