Thursday, October 10, 2013

Starting The Season Of Joymaking

Look what has arrived at my home to take up a permanent residence at my crafty tool assortment - TH new Framelits set of snowman blueprint stamp and dies. I was so excited about this particular set (well I actually got lots of new staff) that it was the very first one I just had to put to good use :)
I used my ProMarkers to color this cutie. To have a more watercoloring look, I used watercolor paper for stamping the snowman. I was most glad of the snowy background I created - light blue with different shades of slightly darker blue dots and some white ones as well - I used my white GellyRoll pen to make those. Too bad you can't see it better in this pic...
I hope that you can see all those wonderful layers that you can create using this amazing set. And I haven't even used all of the layers available from the dies in this set.
Snowflakes are made from three different papers - including card from chocolate box and glittered designer paper.

I will enter this card into these challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Use A Rubber stamp
Delightful Challenges - Distressing


Sizzix Framelits Die Set Snowman Blueprint
Sizzix Framelits Die Set Snowman Blueprint
Sizzix BigShot Machine
Sizzix BigShot Die-cutting Machine
Spellbinders: Create A Flake
Spellbinders: Create A Flake
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Tim Holtz Tonic Craft SCISSORS
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Fiskars Easy LARGE STAMPING PRESS
Fiskars Easy LARGE STAMPING PRESS
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
ProMarkers
Tim Holtz Tonic PAPER DISTRESSER
Tim Holtz Tonic PAPER DISTRESSER

7 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Distressed Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the framelet set...it's on my wish list!! You did an amazing job with it!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this amazing card. Fabulous image! thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I love the way you used these snowflakes! Thank you for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges at Digital Delights! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)