Saturday, October 5, 2013

Some Things Just Inspires Me

 It's amazing how sometimes you take one look at something and your creativity just can't get you going fast enough... The photo I got this inspiration from is the Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger.
 First idea that came to me was to somehow implement the design of the comb - its interesting pattern and metallic color. I created it using my Silhouette and then embossed with two different metallic embossing powders.
I also created these flowers as close as I could to the real inspirational photo. At the beginning I made this composition on a plain yellowish, slightly shimmering cardstock, but it lacked depth or texture, so I dry embossed it and applied Dried Marigold Distress ink over it.

Here's the original Triger picture. Isn't that cute - I would gladly wear one like this in my hair!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Liva! Your 'comb' is a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)