Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Glitter All Over My Face :)

I was hooked with this month's Tim Holtz's tag. I suppose its all about the glitter :) And that is exactly how I got incredibly embarrassed - I didn't check my face before going to take out our trash and then I wondered why my neighbors were looking at me strangely - it turned out that all my face was covered with glitter - how wonderful!
 I started by applying rice paper on cardstock - I actually added some more wrinkles and then used a bryer to smooth everything out again.
 As I still don't have Tim's acrylic paints (and mine do not allow to apply ink over them) I used watercolors to paint my background.
And then I stamped my own script stamp using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
 As we don't have Halloween, I went for the simple greeting card with bird, cage and flourish. And what an irony - just this morning I received Tim's Ornate Frame and lots of other wonderful dies.
 My greeting says "Very Sweet Greeting". And I made the bird look like tomtit, because that's the bird, that is knocking at our windows at this time of the year.
I used ProMarkers to color that ribbon - it is a weird one - little rubbery, but still looks nice.

Sizzix Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes
Sizzix Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes
Sizzix BigShot Machine
Sizzix BigShot Die-cutting Machine
Martha Stewart Glitter
Martha Stewart Glitter
Sizzix Bigz Die - Caged Bird
Sizzix Bigz Die - Caged Bird
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Fiskars Easy LARGE STAMPING PRESS
Fiskars Easy LARGE STAMPING PRESS
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
ProMarkers

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Very one. The bird and cage looks stunning .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liva, gorgeous tag, love the glitter......on your tag , LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! The birdcage looks amazing!!

    All of your projects I missed while I was gone are so creative and beautiful!! You are so talented!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)