Friday, September 27, 2013

This Time It's Red

Some time ago I already shared these wedding invitations, but only in gold. This time, I was ordered to make these beauties in red. I must say that I have always thought of red as one of the perfect wedding or love theme colors. I guess that I'm not alone in this!



This couple wanted to include their photo in the invitation and I think that it is a good idea, since Latvians don't send out "Save The Date" or engagement announcements, this is the perfect way to show all friends and relatives a little piece of their love. And maybe even to show the chosen one to the most distant relatives, who haven't been introduced this far :)

With these invitations, I also made these butterfly shaped place cards. They - do compliment each other!

2 comments:

  1. So stunning Liva! I love the die cuts and the pop up design! Sweet table markers to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, you make such beautiful items

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)