Wednesday, August 21, 2013

With Dignity


In my heist I often forget to take a photo of my finished projects and then they are given away and I have no way of taking that photo... This is one of such times. But these photos are form the designing stage of the book. It is an example that I sent to the person who ordered this book.
They wanted to include their Coats of Armour that they have used also in their invitations and other wedding memorabilia. Flourishes and bottom layer is die cut from quite thick gold cardstock using my Silhouette. But the monogram was printed on white card and then using glue pen I added bright red embossing powder for more shine and dimension.
The book was complimented with lush red satin ribbon - it was so wide that I barely could get it through my holes, but the finished look totally paid back for the effort :)

2 comments:

  1. Elegant and gorgeous, Liva!! The front flourishes look amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation Liva.
    Gr Elly

    PS I have a blogcandy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)