Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Red Is For Passion And Love

Lately I wasn't able to make anything else than guest books. I was swamped by orders for wedding and other guest books. But I also like making them - they are relatively fast to make and each one until now has been completely different from the others, so I don't get bored to make them.

This particular book was for a wedding with white and dark red theme. When I got married these were the colors I considered most for my wedding, but I went for the just white instead. So I was happy to create something using these colors.
I love the elegance of plain white cover and lush red lace and satin ribbon.

The couple chose simple inside with my "standard" text and fonts.

Hope you are all well,

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! The red lace cover looks amazing!! I can see why you get so many orders for them - it's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)