Monday, August 19, 2013

Chocolate With Milk

Dark brown and cream are definitely on my most loved color combination list, so it was a real pleasure to make this book. It is really simple, but so elegant!
I die cut several layers of the names of newlyweds using my SD Silhouette and then stacked them on top of each other to give them depth - I have no idea why it doesn't show in this photo...


I just love this ribbon binding - that makes books look more beautiful than any other binding I have ever seen. And I think that it is also one of the most easiest as well. i think that I will soon make a tutorial on how I do it.

This couple also went for the classical pages. I will soon be tired of them, but well if they want them, then that is what they will get :)

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! The dark brown and cream are so elegant and gorgeous together!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)