Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Dies From Sizzix

Sizzix is releasing some - actually many new dies. You could head over there and check them all out. I have chosen two of my favorite for you to show, but there are lots that I would like to add to my crafty toolbox.

I love this Moroccan Flowers set - I imagine so many different uses of this die and stamp set!
Moroccan
Spice up your craft projects with Sizzix!
Add a dash of exoticism into all your creative projects with Moroccan, the latest die collection from Sizzix. Designed by Dena designs, this collection is perfect for those who love the little details. With funky flourishes and Moroccan style flowers you can create your own opulent designs for cards, mini albums, scrapbooks and much more.
Why not use the Bigz dies in this collection to infuse some African styling into home décor items, clothing and even jewellery. Plus with embellishments sets that perfectly complement the die designs also available, creating your own little craft oasis couldn’t be easier!
And how about this lovely sewing machine? I think it's just adorable.
Antique Faire
What’s old is new again
Lazy Sunday afternoons trawling through the junk shops, searching for hidden treasures such as vintage sewing machine and an old fashioned scales set – this is the image Antique Faire evokes. The Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Bigz with bonus folders and Sizzlits are perfect for adding that olde world charm to all of your creative projects.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)