Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My New, My Beautiful

 Look what beauty was delivered to me yesterday ↑  Well, not the card, obviously, but the new look Sizzix BigShot machine in my favorite color. Alongside came lots of new dies and I just couldn't wait to start creating something using all that crafty goodness.
I used various scrap pieces  from an old paper collection I had in my stash. The bow was made using bow easy and seam binding that I sprayed with Cranberries Color Wash. I added a green jewel brad in the center of my bow and some matching rhinestones at the sides.
The sentiment on this card says Congratulations. The light green background was embossed using Sizzix Flowers embossing folder. As my card is square, I had to emboss one side and then the other - thus the ribbon going over my card in the middle, to cover the line where both embossing areas meet.
Next I used Sizzix Label Thinlits die. That is a wonderful die and I have already made several centerpieces using it. Next I used largest die from Majestic Labels set and then on top of it a die from Majestic Labels 2 set. These sets work together so nicely! Even my sentiment was stamped again on a die from Majestic Labels set. At the sides of these label dies I tucked in a medallion die - the orange one was colored using orange ProMarker. I also colored all those small orange perls in the corners of my card.
I'm so happy to have my creative juices flowing - all thanks to this new machine and dies!!!

Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Labels, Majestic
Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Labels, Majestic
Sizzix BigShot Machine
Sizzix BigShot Die-cutting Machine
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Decorative Accent & Label
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Decorative Accent & Label
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
ProMarkers
Sizzix Accessory - Susan's Garden Tool Kit
Glossy Accents
Sizzix Embossing Folders Butterflies & Flowers Set
Sizzix Embossing Folders Butterflies & Flowers Set
Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Labels, Majestic #2
izzix Framelits Die Set - Labels, Majestic #2
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Border, Label, Medallion & Key
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Border, Label, Medallion & Key
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Ranger Inkssentials INK BLENDING TOOL
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS
Tim Holtz LOT 36 DISTRESS INK PADS

I will enter this card into these challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Bling
Love To Create - Ribbon & Bling
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Emboss It
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Designer Papers
Simon Says Stamp And Show - A Little Stamping

15 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love the elements you included on this card. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends this week.

    Emily, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a wonderful card Liva.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Liva, your blog page, your BigShot and your card are working perfect together. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations be sure to come back for the next challenge. Maja xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the color and all layer!! Thank you for join us at Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD!!! Your new machine is gorgeous! And the card matches! How fun! LOVE it! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours and die shapes, love the bow too! Spotted this on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new machine is so awesome and your card is absolutely gorgeous!! The papers and dies you used are so beautiful!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card,love the color and all layer!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSosiety Challenge.
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new toy... Love the color! Very cute and sparkly card thanks for joining us at http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Bling challenge this week.
    Carmen
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the femininity of it! The stamped sentiment is beautiful too! Thank you for stamping a little with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Liva I have looked but you don't follow the challenge blog of Scrapbookstampsociety.
    Hope you become a follower.

    greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Liva! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz embossing challenge - we hope to see more of your work at our next challenge - enjoy your crafting day! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow loving the new look machine, sooo gorgeous. Fabulous card too, love the design and pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous color combination on your card and great use of all those dies too!! Love the new look and color of the Sizzix!! have fun with your new toy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)