Monday, July 15, 2013

Free Patterned Papers - Geometric Basics

I thought that before my big reveal of who got my big blog candy, I could give you something for free. This time my addition of freebies is my collection of Geometric Basics 12x12 papers. I created this collection by using some popular geometrical shapes and some mostly retro colors.


















You may click on these images above, but they are low res. Here are link to high resolution 300 dpi papers.

Enjoy! If you use them I would love to see your amazing creations.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these! They're fantastic! Thanks too, for making them available in a .zip file!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these! They're fantastic! Thanks too, for making them available in a .zip file!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)