Monday, July 1, 2013

Free Garden Stamps

I'm offering first of hopefully many of my free digital stamps. This time they are a collection of  plants and seed pockets accompanied with sweet sentiments. Enjoy! And I would love if you would spread the word around - pin it, blog it, tweet it or post it on facebook - Pin button is on top of this post (if opened separately) and all others are at the bottom.

And most of all I would love to see the creations you make using my stamps or other material, so please give me a shout when using my materials.





Well - enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Liva,
    They are fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing Liva! I just adore the seed packages! Thank you so much for sharing them and I will most definitely give you credit for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous images, Liva!! I especially love the seed packages!! You are so sweet to offer them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS Liva, these are beautiful stamps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Thanks so much! Someone just posted a link on freedigitalstamps.blogspot.ca which is how I found you!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)