Monday, July 29, 2013

Decoupage With Pearls And Roses

I have kept all my sewing needles and spools of thread and some other tidbits for sewing in the same candy tin box for about 15 years now. Somehow I never got decorate it, so finally, after 15 years I did it! I finally got a nice looking box for my sewing tools.

I think I wen a little overboard, but I like it. I have included 3D decoupage on my roses and done some heavily shading using pink.

I also couldn't go without adding some pearls and splatters of various paint.
I like how my most oldest items slowly - but persistently, turns into something beautiful and starts to bring my craftroom together.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome creation. Love the shiny look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! It looks so beautiful!! I love the flowers and gems!! Love, love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! so happy and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)