Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another Graduation

The first school for a child I think stays in his memories as most precious one. So it is for me. Even thou I went to this school - Uzvara's Secondary School, for just two years, I have always held it in my heart. So I am happy that my daughter is now attending this school and I get to involve in everyday life of this school.
So when I had to make a graduation card for my husbands godson, I wanted to make something special!
I went out one early morning and took a photo of our school and turned it into a 3D image.
As this card was for a boy, I added lots of manly stuff and colors, like this crinkled ribbon held together with a nail brad.

The sentiment on this card says Congratulations and it sits on a folded banner.
I have played a lot with TH Distress crackle paints and distress inks to create sky and also a lot of texture on my sentiment and banner underneath it.

I was very proud of this card - because it means so much to me. This school isn't the one I hold in the highest esteem and am grateful for, but it is one of the dearest to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous!! I love how you turned the pic 3d - it looks amazing!! This is awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)