Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Very simple, But So Ellegant

Recently I was asked to make some lilac invitations - folded and tied with ribbon. As they had to be inexpensive, this meant for me that I should make them simple, but somehow manage to keep them on the elegant side. Hopefully I've done just that...
All I did, was to fold some lilac paper, wrap it with white organza ribbon and tied a bow. Then I printed names and date on simple white paper, which I then die cut using one of Spellbinders fancy tags die. Oh and a small rhinestone colored with purple ProMarker.

I wanted the inside to match outside, so I drew this shape using elements from SB fancy tag and then die cut it using my Silhouette.

Yes - simple, but lovely enough for a small wedding :)

2 comments:

  1. This invitation looks great Liva, really elegant indeed! And I just love purple! Great job. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)