Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sweet Baby Has Been Born

I adore vintage baby images, so when I was asked to make a card to newly born baby girl, I definitely new that I would be using images just like that. There are so many free vintage images as well as one you may get from etsy or similar sites. Isn't this image just more than cute?
Since the image spoke for itself, I decided not to cram it with lots of distractions, but little flowers will always do... So I adhered few small paper flowers and some pearls - those are single pearls that I arranged in that swirly manner.
Some more small paper flowers and pearls in the opposite corner...
Oh and |I just couldn'; t resist adding that pink organza bow wit a little princess charm.



I was asked to place a money pocket inside the card, so I made it from the same paper I used as the background for my card.

Hope the little lady will appreciate it when she will grow up!

I will enter this card into these challenges:
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Challenge: June Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap shack FCC#4 - Anything Goes
Every Day Is An Occasion - Sunday Funday #10
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes - Must Be A Card
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Bearly mine Challenges - Flowers Galore
Creative card Crew - Metal - Charms/Stick pins etc.
Ladybug Crafts - Flowers And Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Totally sweet image, and I your design couldn't be more perfect. Someone is sure gonna love this!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card to be treasured, beautiful
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely something to be considered a keepsake. Thank you for linking up with us at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Liva! Such a pretty vintage looking card! I love the image and the colors are great. That gift pocket on the inside is so pretty, thanks for the idea! Next time I give somebody some money or a gift card I am going to try to make a pocket like that! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Liva, this is stunning!! I absolutely love the vintage image!! The papers are gorgeous!! I love the inside money holder, too!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card/keepsake! I love the flowers and pearls! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. I had an image similar to that when I was a child. Thanks for joining in at Jo's Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!and beautiful flowers!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love your image, the gorgeous little pearls and of course the lovely matching flowers. Perfect for our challenge at Bearly Mine this week. Thanks for joining us.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Love your design and all the embellies. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fantastic day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! So cute and adorable put together. Thank you so much for joining our Flower Galore Challenge this time over at Bearly Mine. Goot luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)