Friday, June 21, 2013

Something Special For Women's Day

I was asked for a very unusual order - two menus and two place cards for our Latvian women's day celebration which is on 8th of March. this should be somewhere visible on my creations and they should be red. And this is what I came up with.
It is barely visible in photo, but the name "8th of March" is gray under the black word "Menu". In real it is well visible and gives a nice touch to the title.
This is the inside of my menu - the text can be placed in the middle, where I have put that white panel and also similar panel can be placed on the right side as well.

These are the matching place cards. You can see here better the "8th of March" words under the name of guests.
These decorations are for a girl who is having her final exams in table setting, so I hope they helped her get a better score!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I love the elegant die cuts!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, love the red and the design.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)