Sunday, June 2, 2013

Slightly Differently Shaped II

After my previous slightly differently shaped wedding invitation all in white, I was asked to make something with bright pink in it. Oh and maybe some butterflies :)

Well this was my approach to this idea. I made a composition of punched flowers and some white punched butterflies. All centers of my flowers were made using liquid pearls.
This is the second fold of my invite - it is almost impossible to see those slight embossed areas, so I was very proud of myself about this :)
I added some pink matting on the inside as well - just to stay within limits of my assigned color palette :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the shape!! It's so elegant and gorgeous!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever love the shape and the card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Liva, this invitation is stunning! I love the pop of pink in the flowers and the embossing looks great! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)