Saturday, June 22, 2013

Peach Colored Rose

Browsing through my card archives, I found a card that I've made quite a long time ago for some challenges, but somehow never got to posting...

I used here lots of previous die cut florals from my business cards and other tidbits that have been laying around for some time now - including paper scraps and ribbon. That ribbon and pearls are colored with ProMarker to match my image.
I colored this rose - which is my drawing by the way - using ProMarkers, It was printed with very light gray lines so that the final image would look more drawn than colored,
This image was die cut using some tweaking with Sizzix Place card with Bird die. If you do a double cut - you will get this wonderful bracketed shape with small leaves and perforated vines in corners - cute isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the background paper - it's so pretty!! The rose is beautiful!! Fabulous card, Liva!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)