Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just Kraft

About two to three months ago I had an urge... urge to just take out some simple crafting materials and just create. First things that I got were kraft paper and a flourish stamp. So there came the idea to use some white embossing powder with the stamp to spicy up that kraft paper.
After stamping and embossing I decided to use watercolor pencils to add some color to my flowers. Most of all I used white pencil to add some shading.
I had to add some sentiment. I tried various black inks and StazOn worked best on this kraft paper.

So hope you like it, because I like it a lot and for me that's the main reason in crafting...

I will be entering this card into these challenges:
Creative Card Crew - No designer paper
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Roses
Through The craft Room Doors - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! The flowers look amazing!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation! I love how you embossed and colored your flowers on this card. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Donna K @ Created by Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wicked cool love the outlining in white awesome touch. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning!! If you think about it, it's really just an image and craft paper, but you put it together beautifully!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)