Wednesday, May 8, 2013

White, Embossed Surface And Sunflower III

 We have a saying here in Latvia: Three things - good things! And as this is the third day I'm presenting my white, embossed and sunflower cards, this is finally the one that got picked to become wedding invitations.
 This time my sunflowers were made just from white paper. I drew them after browsing lots and lots of stencils and vector shapes of sunflowers on internet, until I made something combined from several images and my own imagination. I just love how Silhouette lets you cut anything you can draw. I do all my drawing in Adobe Illustrator - just love that program!
I also die-cut the inner lattice with Silhouette - easy peasy!
Lots of pearls - it seamed like the right accent for this white card.
Tomorrow I will share some additional projects I created along with this card - place cards and other wedding related memorabilia.

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW, these are amazing, no wonder they were chosen to be invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant! Splendid combo of textures!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)