Tuesday, May 7, 2013

White, Embossed Surface And sunflower II

If you red my post yesterday, you know that I had to make wedding invitations that would be white, with embossed surface and sunflower(s), Well this was my second attempt to do so. To be honest  I must say that this was my favorite of the three samples I made, but I also must admit that the one more suited for wedding indeed was the third sample you will see tomorrow :)
Recently white on white cards really have captured my mind, but sometimes I just can't go without a little color. These sunflower petals were cut with my Silhouette from watercolor paper. Then I just added a little color using Scattered Straw Distress ink. I applied it with a water brush. Center of flower was colored with brown ProMarker and then covered with GlossyAccents.
The card itself was made from two different Sizzix embossing folders and that marvelous floral frame - I just love how it gives you already die cut center panel - I just run it through embossing folder and my Bigshot and put right back into my frame.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa
    Love the second card best too but they are both so pretty for a summer wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so
    much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

    I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the
    message home a little bit, but other than that, this
    is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will
    certainly be back.

    My weblog ... www.gatv.ssr.upm.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaa, its good dialogue regarding this post here at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time
    me also commenting here.

    Review my homepage: http://cresenciafong.Com/wiki/helpful_tips_regarding_Coupon_Usage_and_shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! The embossing is so beautiful!! What a fabulous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's
    pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good
    content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


    Look at my web-site; victorinox swiss army watches for menvictorinox for women

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)