Monday, May 6, 2013

White, Embossed Surface And Sunflower I


White, embossed surface and sunflowers - those were conditions given to me by a person who needed wedding invitations. So I put my thinking cap on and went to work. This was was the first sample I made.
TH regal flourishes always gives me the feel of really elegant project.
I took some very old lace, gathered along one edge and turned it into a flower. Flower center is made from punched sun shapes, some paint and brown glitter. Under my flower, there's also oval diecut from Nesties and three ProMarker colored yellow pearls.


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Liva!! The embossing looks amazing and I love the lace flower!! So beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this blog is magnificent i love studying your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You realize, many persons are looking around for this info, you can
    help them greatly.

    Take a look at my site :: get Free stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely card Liva. The white and yellow looks great and I love the lace flower. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)