Friday, May 31, 2013

Slightly Differently Shaped

I just love Pinterest - don't you? There is so much inspiration that it's even sometimes overwhelming. This is a wedding invite that I was inspired to create from one of the wonderful creations spotted on Pinterest. It took me some figuring out of how to actually make this. It is tricky for me to cut that circle and emboss those details, because this invite measures 21cm in its width but when opened up (even just two folds not all three) it measures 19,8cm and neither of these dimensions fits into my BigShot (I just yearn for Big Shot Pro). So I have to die cut this invitation while fully folded and thus my difficulties to cut/emboss just the front of my card. I have managed to do it by leaving some slight embossing on my second fold...
I love the simplicity of this card and white on white theme that's been going one lately with me. Pearls add just the right touch of elegance.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, absolutely gorgeous, Liva!! The embossing looks amazing!! This is elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)