Friday, February 22, 2013

Whitest Of Them All

 I really like when I finally use some stamps that I own after long, long time since I got them. and this lovely couple is one of them. I got this stamp as a freebie from PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine.
I used very light shades of ProMarkers and Flexmarkers. I like that the image is "under" my background of Sizzix Regal Flourishes.
I also have shaded my rhinestone hearts with pink ProMarker to suit my image better. There's also some Stickles on the veil and roses of the bride.

Have a great day,

3 comments:

  1. Great card for a wedding Liva and the embossing with the added frame adds such an elegance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liva, that is a gorgeous card! The embossing looks great and the image is lovely. I too like to use stamps that have been lying around for a while unused. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Liva!! The image is so beautiful!! The frame and embossing are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)