Thursday, February 21, 2013

There's Beauty In Wildness

 While being sick I had a lot of time to wonder - well at least while I wasn't sleeping! Mostly I dreamed about colors and textures and this card is the result of my wanderings...
 I adore the color combo of blue and brown. Too bad that I seem to run out of these large bright blue brads - I use them so often and now I actually can't remember where I got them in the first place.
This texture was created by try and error, but what I can say is that I just love my HobbyLine Craquelle Medium. On top of it is actually TH Distress crackle paint Faded Jeans.

Have a lovely day,

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous Liva! The colorcombi works really well indeed and that brad is a pretty detail. Get well soon! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the crackle effect!! So beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)