Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pink Whip Cream And White Swirls

This card is so simple, but I just like this paper so much! No wonder that I have papered some items in my craft room with it - starting from mirror as pin board and shelves.
I have some new organza ribbons - I find them easily manageable and with that slight shimmer to add the right pizzazz to my projects.
Before adding my patterned paper to my card, I printed the word "Invitation" on it. I think that this could be a good invite not just for weddings, but also some baby girl showers etc.

So have a sweet day,

2 comments:

  1. This would make a Beautiful invite & Thank you card!!Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The paper is stunning!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)