Friday, February 1, 2013

Origami Leaf Card

Pinterest is such an amazing place - don't you agree? You may accidentally find there such treasures as an example this lovely leaf card fold. Unfortunately I didn't re-pin it and now I just can't seem to find it again... Thank God I at least saved instructions on my PC...
I even love the inside of this card - it has this place for greetings and you can use that diagonal fold as a pocket, for example, directions to event or a gift card. And what I love most is that you can print the front and inside in one time - how cool is that!
I had fun also spraying some Color Washes on this card. I used scrap of paper to cover the leave and spray yellow and then covered card to spray purple.
Neat!!! I just plain love it - maybe because it's different and simple.



1 comment:

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)