Sunday, February 3, 2013

One Die - Several Different Possibilities. Part II

 This is the next card I made using the same Sizzix Puppy die - just I suspect you've guessed - it ain't no puppy this time. For this cute bunny you even don't have to change much - just make bit of a pointier ears and round the tail. I also substituted rounded eyes for the oval ones and nose with a small heart that is also included in the same die.
I did all coloring using Pebbles Jewel tones chalks - bunny is actually die cut from watercolor paper as it holds the chalk better. Whiskers are made from string with a thin metallic wire inside, so that it can be shaped whatever way you want.
 Once again I used lots of my scraps - especially this striped slip of paper that I've punched with Martha Steward border punch. I felt like my card lacked some texture, so I tied some blue netting around it and even some smaller pieces around the larger one.
The card base is Spellbinders Grand Labels 1 and the center is Large Scalloped Circle surrounded by Parisian Accents.


So how's my bunny to you? And wait for the next one - OK?

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever, Liva!! This is so awesome!! You can't even tell it is supposed to be a dog!! Love how you transformed him into a sweet bunny!! The colors are gorgeous!! Awesome project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)