Saturday, February 2, 2013

My New/Old Paint storage

 I've always wanted to have my acrylic paints to be just in the reach of my hand at all times, but I have never found a way to achieve this. especially because I have made for them this decoupaged tin I showed you quite some time again.
Then yesterday I started to think how wonderful it would be if I just had some drawer where I could put some horizontal shelf style planks and use as a paint shelf on top of my table... when I finally remembered that I use this wooden tableware rack (is it a rack?) to store my pushpins, erasers, ink nibs and other bits... What fun it turned out to be when I found out that my paint bottles fit in perfectly.
So how's that for a rainbovy inspiration right in front of my eyes every day?

1 comment:

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)