Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Inviting Leaves

Another cardlift. this time I used this card as an inspiration for my own. To be honest, I must say that the original was not at all what I liked, but I saw a possibility to improve the design to suit me and my abilities.
This is an invitation in mild pastel tones of blue and brown, but I can easily see it in pinks and yellows as well. I like the simplicity of this card - all it needs is paper, one Sizzix Sizzlits die and a ribbon.

I just red this saying: Simplicity is sophistication and I hope that this card come quite close to that :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Liva:)
    Brilliant use of the diecuts:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation it so such a soft colour scheme that is very pleasing to the eye. - I know what you mean about seeing others work and playing with it to suit your own ideas as sometimes you just need that kick of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh..I'm loving this. The reverse effect is fabulous and really turns this card into a stunning piece of art.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the colors you used!! The die cut leaves are beautiful!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Liva, this is really a sophisticated card! I love the leaves, they are stunning. I can also see this in yellow and pink, or maybe purple and green? Hugs, Hanneke

    P.S. Sometimes I can't comment on your posts, I have no idea why. Just know that I really like all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Beautiful & Elegant!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)