Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Love Those Vintage Frames

When I hear the words baroque, rococo, renaissance, Gothic, Art Nouveau or vintage, it seams that I get these chills all over my body. It makes me think of wondrous palaces, great celebrations, elegance, beautiful dresses and materials. So using imagery, or in this case frame, from one of those times makes me think of my creations as somewhat fitting into such celebrations and beauty.
All I did, was to print out my frame with the word Invitation in it and layer it on few other white panels. Then I added dry embossed pink panel, punched it's lower border using Fiskars border punch and wrapped white organza ribbon around it. Oh and I also added that small white fabric flower on string under my bow.
As I love light blue more than any other color - yes even pink, I decided to make one in blue as well. The only difference for this card is the printed frame and the size of my card base.


Well? Kinda fancy? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. They're both gorgeous!! The frames are so pretty!! The embossing is fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)