Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Forever And Ever

I suppose you could say that these days I'm into cardlifting. I immerse myself into magical world of Pinterest and gather wonderful examples of wedding themed (or the ones that could be turned into wedding themed) cards, and then I try to replicate them - sometimes is just because I find the design absolutely wonderful, sometimes because that is what I can make using the materials and tools that I have at hand. And sometimes it's just because my mom finds the particular card irresistible :)
So this card is one of my cardlifted cards and here's the original design.
I loved making this card - especially because all I actually needed was scoring board, Spellbinders Parisian Accents die and Martha Stewart butterfly punch - oh and some pearls and white cardstock.

I hope my mom will like this one - she's my harshest judge of all!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Liva!! So elegant and beautiful!! The butterflies are so pretty and the pearls are a perfect touch!! Your Mom will love it!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)