Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Better Later...

So sorry for my absence, but I was simply sick! I had caught something, but I will find out only tomorrow what exactly it was. All these days I just felt unable to rise from my bed and even reading got me dizzy. Today at least I was able to go outside for some fresh air, but I think I got that a bit too far, as I decided to walk to our small shop and wasn't sure if I will make it to home without having to sit in some pile of snow to stop from being weak and dizzy.

Well but this post ain't about me veining all the time. It is due past me picking the winner of my Valentines Day candy, so here it is:
and guess what my surprise was, when I counted down to #16 and it turns out to be Hanneke! Congrats girl! As I haven't posted your birthday greeting due to my illness  even thou it is ready and sealed in envelope already for more than week, I hope to post it together with this candy!

I also have three new cards to share, but will do that in a separate posts.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!I hope that you are feeling better!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!! I hope you are feeling much better soon :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear you have been feeling bad Liva! I hope you will get well soon! I am so happy to hear I won your candy! That will be a great birthday present! Thanks so much!

    Hugs and more well wishes!
    Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)