Monday, January 21, 2013

Roses Are All The Range

Do you too have sometimes a yearning? Well not the one to eat something but to make something just what's in your mind? If so, then you must know how I felt about creating this card - it was so strong that I even created three of them :)
I have seen some wonderful cards with those lattice style cut outs and wanted to join it with a big and bold rose.
My very first choice of background was to use light blue - well it is my favorite color and I tend to use it wherever I can - wallpapers, dishes and so on...
I think I'm hooked on these beauties - are you too? All you need to make them is Silhouette or Cameo cutting machine, paper and foam tape.

Have a rosy day,

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Liva!! The lattice rose design is so beautiful!! They are simply stunning!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww, stunning cards Liva:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, these cards are just beautiful! I don't have either of those machines, so I am sitting here in pure amazement at the delicate cuts of the flowers. just gorgeous!

    so happy I was finally able to track down your blog! you have so many lovely things here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)