Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year Resolutions

I wish you all so much happiness in the New Year - for all of you to achieve whatever goal you set and receive as much love as possible!

And if I may say so myself - welcome back! If you have been wondering where I have been for so long - well life in our household haven't treated us the way we would have liked it - I just don't want to dwell on those unhappy moments, so all I will say is that now everything is back the way it IS supposed to be!

As for my New Year - I think and hope it will be a year of change for me as well as for my blog and crafting.

1st of all I hope to make a tiny post every day that I will call "Daily Tidbits" and it will feature some picture found in the wide internet world that just have caught my eye and gives me some sort of inspiration - weather just to smile, craft, cook or live better.

2nd. There will be monthly tutorials on different crafting techniques, step by step projects and other interesting piece of advice.

3rd. I would like to post various topics about crafting tools, media and storage solutions.

4th. I really, really hope to come up with my own designed digi stamps every week and some other digital crafting materials as often as I can.

Last but not least - I would even say the biggest of all things is that I have become Sizzix Blogger and will feature lots of new and interesting posts of how to use Sizzix products.


I will also have some upcoming giveaways so I think you will want to come back again very soon.

So once again - happy New Year,

2 comments:

  1. Sveiki, Laimīgu Jauno gadu! Nezinu, kas noticis pagājušajā gadā, bet no visas sirds novēlu, lai Jaunas gads tikai priecinātu Tevi un lai viss iecerētais piepildītos. Apsveicu ar pievienošanos Sizzix bloggeriem!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Liva...you have been missed!! I'm glad things are better with you and your family!! I wish you nothing but happiness and joy in 2013!! How exciting that you will be blogging for Sizzix...I love their products!! I hope you have a wonderful day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)