Friday, January 18, 2013

Monster High Party Invitations

 Already four years back, when I first started to take interest in the wide world of cardmaking, I came upon these as I call them "revolving" cards. But somehow I never thought of making one myself... well that is until I had to think of invitations for my girls MH party. I wanted that logo skull as my main focal point, but I also wanted something interesting for those little girls to be excited about, and this seemed as the best card for that.
Designing, printing and cutting these was an interesting process - somewhat easier and somewhat harder than I thought before. Now I do understand the need of those Sizzix Flip-It dies out there - this card needs a very thick base card and if you have those dies - it makes making lots of these a breeze.
The fonts I have used for this are Gothikka and Runy Tunes Revisited.

Well, that's it for the day - have a monstery time!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful party invitation:)
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)