Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's Time For Myself

Now and then I come up with some new ideas of self promotion and this time it is to give my mother in law my business cards that she could spread around in her everyday business of renting premises and catering for weddings and other events.
My only problem was that I hadn't made any business cards for myself for a very long time, so I had to make new ones.
I went for a very simple design, but with an interesting accent of cut out flourish and sparkling blue line under my name.
Just wanted to share it with you all - nothing special but maybe something good will come out of it...

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!! I love the pretty flourish!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie,

    Fabulous creation, and not an easy task. Folks get big bucks for doing this. Very well done!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)