Wednesday, October 3, 2012

When Everyone Is New

Additionally to first day cards for my new school girl, I also made these simple name tags for whole grade. I just printed note paper rectangles with "My name is" on top. I used my Vintage Basics paper on this. Every name tag is embellished with my ruler strip and an image from ABC Primer alphabet.
Then I added some twine to my tags and attached them to wooden clothes pins. A package of 24 cost me only about 40 cents - cool isn't it?


By now all of them already know each others'  names but at the beginning it was so nice when they just could write their own and read others. I wish we all would carry name tags on daily basis, so that we all could be friends :)



0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)