Monday, October 1, 2012

It Has Happened - My Girl Is A Schoolgirl

Even it's bin already moth since my girl started her first grade, it is just now that I had some time to post cards I made for the first school day.
All my cards are made entirely of Graphic45 papers and my own printable Vintage Basics papers. All I added were some paper flowers and chipboard letters and numbers.
I hand cut these numbers from chipboard, inked with Distress ink and covered with GlossyAccents. I also used my own washi tape.
These cards are actually the very first one for which I decided to embellish the inside as well as outside. I think that simple note papers does some good for the inside writing.
I like this card because of the bright color combo and because I had no letter B, but I managed to cut it out from chipboard myself - I even drew it myself :)

Look how great my ruler papers goes with that alphabet picture strip.

I will enter these cards in SimonSaysStamp challenge blog for anything goes challenge.

I hope these nice cards will ensure a great first year for my girl :)

Hope your kids are having a splendid school time,


1 comment:

  1. hi Liva good you see you back in blogland. I think it is hard when your little one goes off to school for the first time, Fab cards

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)