Friday, October 19, 2012

I Wish To Learn It All - FD Fabulous Friday Sports Challenge

Oh all that excitement and wonder when you wish to learn something new, something only "the older" kids do... and then some resentment and being upset when everything doesn't go exactly as smooth as it had been planned before. Well that's exactly what's this layout's about - my little girl trying to roller skate for the first time. She got tired pretty soon after we headed out and some lack of nap time also should be taken into account...
All patterned papers and labels are from C.S.I. color coordinate files - they're gorgeous! I just added some butterfly stickers. What I really like about this layout is the journalling I wrote directly on photos.
So if you have anything sporty to share, head over to Frosted Designs site and let them challenge you on anything sports or dance related!

Have a lovely and sporty day,


2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable layout!! The pictures are so sweet!! She looks so cute in her skates and pads!! What a beautiful way to document the memory :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word... this is sooo cute! I love the papers and the way you did the journaling on your layout! Adorable!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)