Thursday, October 18, 2012

Enjoy Your Summer - Your Own Washi Tape Tutorial

 I know, I know - summer's over but one can long for it all winter... Well but in truth this card was made way long back. It is made for a tutorial I made for TwoPeas In A Bucket and it shows how to make your own Washi tape! So head over to TwoPeas and see for yourself!
So this card was made by gessoing center of the craft card and applying my own washi tapes to twine and then attaching it to card front using two small square brads.

So have fun making your own washi and then applying it to your incredible projects!


1 comment:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love your washi tape!! I am headed over to watch the tutorial!! What an awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)