Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Card And Money Drawer For A Green Wedding

Once in a while I have to make cards on order and this is one of them. The specifics of this card was that it had to had photo of the lucky couple, place for poem and signatures, money drawer and it had to be green! Oh and did I mention that it also had to have flowers and pearls?
I used heart frame from Silhouette shop and complimented it with hearts border of my own. I also used my own rosette flowers - I just plain love them! And all pearls were colored green using ProMarker to match my flowers and papers.


I use large brad as the drawer knob - I colored it's center also with a green marker.

I hope that love is with you no matter where or with who you are,


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Liva - you have certainly included all the elements requested and I am sure the happy couple were delighted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, Liva!! What a creative and beautiful card!! I love everything about it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)