Friday, September 14, 2012

Need A Helping Hand? - Bye Bye Digi Doodle Shop

 After a little mix up - here's my last card for the Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges. Unfortunately the owner of the shop has decided to close both shop and challenge blog, but you can still get all those beautiful stamps for just $1 - so hurry up!
I used this lovely Cousin image, that was colored with ProMarkers. I also cut lots of leaves with my Silhouette and inked with various Distress inks. And lots of green and red Stickles were added on them as well. Background was just a scrap paper that I used to test one of my own stamps, but it worked for this card...
Sentiment says "Need A Helping Hand" and was die cut with Spellbinders Parisian Accents die. Underneath that cute boy is a Labels 18 die from glossy alcohol ink stained paper.

Hope you like this quick card and will pay a visit to DDS and take a look at all those wonderful stamps!



11 comments:

  1. Wow Liva this is gorgeous. Fabulous colouring and I love all those pretty leaves.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, and those leaves are just perfect! It has been absolutely fabulous working with you. Thanks for everything, and good luck in the future!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, fab papers and great LO, it's been great working with you x Gaynor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sweetie. Love the bright colours. It has been great working with you. See you in blogland. I will definitely still be following you.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Liva and great colouring too, love the leaves too. It's been lovely working with you and thanks for all the fab cards you've made us too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Liva, this is gorgeous!! You colored the adorable image beautifully and the leaves are fabulous!! So beautiful :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..talk about vibrant. This is fantastic...love all those pretty colors. Another great job hun.

    Thank you for all you love and hard work for DDS.

    Big hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Liva and I love the design with the leaves, distressing and autumn colours. I want to thank you for the past year together at Digi Doodle Shop DT and I wish you luck in anything you do. I will definetely see you around in blogland and visit your blog for inspiration. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Liva the stamp is colored in beautifully and all those leaves are fab :)

    Just wanted to say it's been great working with you these past few months can't believe it's our last challenge. Good Luck for the future.

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow i'm always a day late and a doller short I just found a image I wanted and now i cant get it ...... man i hate that!!!! Very cute card

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)