Friday, September 7, 2012

Love-full Event - FD: Fabulous Friday - Phones

And here's another Fabulous Friday challenge from Frosted Designs. This week it's all about phones - whether designs or pics of them or the ones taken using them.
I paired this challenge with C.S.I. this weeks challenge. And as one of the investigations evidence call for use of sun, I started with drawing rays of sun using yellow watercolor pastel crayon and then applying water on it. I did lots of stamping with Distress inks, acrylic paint and even globs of structural paste.
I chose to scrap two of my dearest photos. These two were taken using my very first phone with camera. The quality is simply dreadful, but those memories immortalized - simply priceless. This are very first photos with my hubby and me way back in year 2005 when we started dating.
 I made a cluster of cut-out and paper flowers. I added some teal acrylic paint on white flowers and a nice, large rhinestone.
 My journalling says: "How magical are those random moments, when you understand that this is your one and true love. Our first photos together. Vadik's apartment; my phone; year 2005."
 Most of the cut-out elements came from the C.S.I. matching printables. You can get them for free when you've become member of C.S.I. I so love this "Life is so randomly beautiful" sentiment!
I like these small torn "pockets of wonders" you can create by folding back torn paper - they're so cute and fun!
Here's the incredible Case File from C.S.I:


I wish you all the love of the world,


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! I love all of the design elements!! Absolutely stunning!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!Gorgeous!Beautiful layout!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout Liva - so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeellloo! so happy to see you joining in sweetie! very special photos indeed, you guys look like turtle doves! sweet background working in there! Hope everything is well with you! Have a wonderful weekend! Mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)